cross-posted from: https://lemmy.whynotdrs.org/post/494473
Compared against the predominant incumbent social media platforms, the fediverse is very small.
Another player who was at the table during the incident sent me this meme after the problem player in question (they had a history) left the group chat.
Felt like sharing it here because I'm sure more people should keep this kind of thing in mind.
I love bridges. If I see a cool looking bridge, I want to cross it, especially if it goes somewhere that I'm not familiar with. Same with stairs outdoors. They feel like an adventure to me.
Hey, I've recently designed a Poster about the FHS since I often forget where I should place or find things. Do you have any feedback how to make it better?
I updated the poster: https://whimsical.com/fhs-L6iL5t8kBtCFzAQywZyP4X use the link to see online.
Capitalism and its consequences have been a disaster for the human anus
(shamelessly stolen from an imgur dump)
In this video I discuss how a recent DOJ letter revealed that Apple and Google were sending peoples push notifications to foreign governments.
47 users here now
Welcome to Lemmy.zip - a community for like minded people to come and have a chat about almost anything. From games to tech, to anything else, come and have a chat.
If you're new and would like to join Lemmy.zip, please fill in the sign up form. Email verification is required. (Please check your spam folder!)
Once you're signed up, come and introduce yourself in our Home community!
- m.lemmy.zip - Our Mobile/Tablet site
- v.lemmy.zip - Our alternative Mobile/Tablet site
- old.lemmy.zip - A familiar desktop experience!
- Join our Matrix Chat!
To maintain the high standard of discourse and interaction we all value, each user must adhere to the guidelines outlined in our Code of Conduct. This set of rules is designed not just to maintain order but also to ensure a safe and inclusive environment for everyone to share their thoughts and ideas.
What to Expect in Our Code of Conduct:
- Respectful Communication: We strive for positive, constructive dialogue and encourage all members to engage with one another in a courteous and understanding manner.
- Inclusivity: Embracing diversity is at the core of our community. We welcome members from all walks of life and expect interactions to be conducted without discrimination.
- Privacy: Your privacy is paramount. Please respect the privacy of others just as you expect yours to be treated. Personal information should never be shared without consent.
- Integrity: We believe in the integrity of speech and action. As such, honesty is expected, and deceptive practices are strictly prohibited.
- Collaboration: Whether you're here to learn, teach, or simply engage in discussion, collaboration is key. Support your fellow members and contribute positively to shared learning and growth.
If you enjoy reading legal stuff, you can check out legal.lemmy.zip.
If you would like to contribute to the upkeep of Lemmy.zip, please head over to OpenCollective.
Anything you're happy to donate is very highly appreciated!
You'll even get your name in the Thank You thread.
Want to use Crypto?
Please message an admin to let them know you've donated via Crypto so they can add you to the Thank You thread!